Aurora Celest was born to a set of environmentalist, hippy parents who believed that the Universe revolved around science and that their studies would provide peace and harmony throughout the Galaxies. They opted to build a space station strictly for research and traveled the universe with a hand selected crew and their families.
Crystal Celest gave birth to Aurora aboard the station Crystal Nebula almost 30 years ago in the glass covered gardens. She was named for the “Aurora Borealis” light effect that a nearby Nebula displayed amongst the stars. She was nicknamed “Star Child” amongst the crew as she was the first child born on the station.
Both parents were Force sensitive and knew it, but decided against seeking out formal training, believing that their research was much more important. Aurora grew up learning small little Force skills, but nothing worthwhile. She spent most of her younger years in the gardens, helping tend to the harvest.
At 14, a freak accident occurred that trapped Aurora and her best friend, Tori, in a closed section of the ship. They were lost to the crew for days and Tori had been badly injured to the point of dying. Aurora’s natural healing gifts sustained her long enough to be rescued and transported to the medbay where she fully recovered. From that point, Aurora took an interest in healing and spent most of her time in the medbay.
At 23, Crystal Nebula was attacked by a large band of space pirates seeking supplies. Aurora’s parents tried desperately to reason with the leader, but upon realizing the ship was more valuable then it’s contents (mainly for it’s sustainability), they killed them both and seized control. The crew, along with Aurora, was held hostage for several weeks before the pirates dumped them all on random outer rim planets. Aurora’s lone escape pod was jettisoned around Toprawa. Humans from the Relay Station came to her rescue. Not knowing where to go, the only logical explanation was Yavin 8, the home of the Jedi Temple for the Students of the Light.
The Crystal Nebula space station has not been seen since.
Training and AbilitiesEdit
- Force Speed – action or motion used to accelerate normal movements quicker
- Force Leap or Force Jump – Leaping or Jumping abilities that travel higher
- Force Pull and Force Push – Pulling or Pushing objects and it is similar to telekinetic Pull or Push use
- Force Throw – Throwing objects away and it is similar to telekinetic Throw use
- Force Persuasion, Mind Speak, Receptive and Projective Telepathy - You can receive an emotion and thought from others and then return thoughts via the Force to the same individual. This is a form of Force communication.
- Force Healing – using your concentration and meditative skills aided by the Force to induce positive affects of self-healing. You will be able to heal another and you must have direct contact on your target, as in hand touching the inflicted area of injury.
- Force Control Pain – used to help with controlling your physical pain
- Force Levitation - involves using telekinesis aided by the Force to lift yourself or items into the air
- Force Sense - allow Force sensitive users to feel the Force energies around them and you will sense the force in a certain place and whether it is light or dark
- Force Enhancement - to help you focus during long or short periods while you are tapping into a vast amount of light side power; you can use one Force Power Level above your own when it is used; however, you will succumb to exhaustion the moment your Force Power usage affects your opponent or target
- Force Shield - ability to raise a defensive lesser or greater Force Shield or Force Energy Wall
- Farseeing – allows a force user to "see" into the future, past, and present
- Force Masking - block your own Force signature from others nearby you
- Force of Peace Aura – allows you to create immediate surrounding of warmth, serenity, and calmness
- Force of Light Illumination – allows you to create Light within dark areas
- Force Resonate - allows a person to send a vibrating resonance into an object or area of material
- Force Electronic Communication - allows a person to communicate mentally with known electronic systems using receptive and projective telepathy similar to Luke communicating with R2
Aurora mainly focuses on her healing abilities as well as training future Jedi.
Two years ago Aurora sought a Force disturbance on the planet Krayiss II. There she found an ancient Sith Temple, inhabited by the spirit of a Sith Lord named Darth Kriez. She returned to the Jedi, partially blind and unknowing of the evil that brewed inside of her. In the time since, the Sith has managed to drive Aurora mad and slowly take control of her mind and body. In the coming days he has every intention of unleashing his reclaimed powers on the Jedi Temple and return the glory of the True Sith.
Current Roleplaying Thread LinksEdit
Crystal Nebula Space StationEdit
Class: Space Station
Cost: Not for sale
Length: 500 meters
Hyperdrive rating: Class 1.0
- Laser cannons (4)
- Turbolasers (2)
- Tractor beams (1)
- 110 engineers and techs
- 490 (average: scientists and families)
- Total capacity 600
Cargo capacity: 3,000 tons
Consumables: Sustainable Gardens
Crystal Nebula is a smaller station capable of hyperspace travel, but still large enough to be classified a space station. Its main purpose was scientific study of stars, gas giants, and nebulas. One of the defining features of the space station is the crystal like bubble covering the large garden. It was named after Crystal Celest as a gift from her husband, Darron Celest when they wed and began their universal studies.
The Crystal Nebula Space Station has been missing for 7 years after a band of space pirates took it over, killed the Celest parents and deposited the crew in random locations in the Outer Rim.
Out of CharacterEdit
Aurora Celest originally started out in the TalkCity chatrooms in 1999. Her name was Jedi Master Aurora Celeste (since dropped the 'e'). She was affiliated with other Jedi such as Kay Larr and Master Millie. She transfered to the Ezboards to continue roleplaying with the TalkCity group, but didn't make her appearance at StarWarsRPG.net until February 10th, 2003 where she became a Jedi Knight of the Students of the Light.
About the RoleplayerEdit
This character is played by Jennifer, a veteran Roleplayer that got her start in the TalkCity chatrooms in 1999. Jennifer is currently 26 years old. She is a graphic designer and enjoys using her abilities to help with character signatures (when she's not being lazy).
Other Characters PlayedEdit
Wyndham, Jose Greer