Leandra | Arabella Vladamir
Leandra was born Arabella Vladamir, to a very conniving, ruthless, and jealous woman who would do anything to gain footing into the Royal House of Hapan. She married her first husband, was pregnant with their first child days after and then murdered him once their son was born. His death led her to taking the seat as the Selab Royal Court member; one step closer. Realizing that she had better chances if she had more sons, Cellena quickly sought out another husband. She was blessed with Arabella, a girl, before becoming barren. She killed her second husband for that very reason. Although she wished to hold contempt for her daughter not being a son, she soon realized that Arabella could indeed be useful. She found the best tutors and began schooling her in the art of politics so that she could work her way into the Royal Court. Arabella was toted to and from Hapes, staying in such grand places as the Fountain Palace and Star Home. Arabella was brought up believing she was royalty and thus acted the part.
Arabella held much disdain for her brother from the very began and soon her mother for abandoning her. She continued her tutoring sessions, quietly seething.
One day, an advisor to Cellena, approached Arabella, griping about the wrong that her mother had done to him. He informed Arabella that it was possible she had obtained her father’s “gifts” and advised a plan that would help her reach her full potential before one day returning and destroying her family’s lives. Arabella quickly agreed and was shipped off to Rannon.
Note: Upon joining the Dark Jedi, Arabella Vladamir denounced her birth name and has since become Leandra.
Leandra has developed most of what her mother was, devious, cruel and quite arrogant. She sees everyone as lesser individuals and will treat them as such until proven otherwise. She was brought up with the belief that if you act as royalty, you are royalty. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants and has found the Dark Jedi to be a perfect home as she prefers to do things covertly.
Currently, Leandra studies under the Mentorship of Lykaios as her Master, Invictus, has gone missing. Although she had originally planned on seducing the The Wolf for nothing but her lust for power, she has inevitably fallen for him. Along the way she has developed the ability of Farseeing, and with the help of Lykaios, shall advance to one day become the Dark Jedi’s Oracle of Prophecy
Training and AbilitiesEdit
Leandra is currently training under Invictus, and being mentored by Lykaios.
She gained the longevity rank of Acolyte in May, 2008.
Current Force skills and abilities:
- Force Speed – action or motion used to accelerate normal movements quicker
- Force Leap or Force Jump – Leaping or Jumping abilities that travel higher
- Force Pull and Force Push – Pulling or Pushing objects and it is similar to telekinetic Pull or Push use
- Force Throw – Throwing objects away and it is similar to telekinetic Throw use
- Force Persuasion, Mind Speak, Receptive and Projective Telepathy - You can receive an emotion and thought from others and then return thoughts via the Force to the same individual. This is a form of Force communication.
- Force Control Pain – used to help with controlling your physical pain
- Force Levitation - involves using telekinesis aided by the Force to lift yourself or items into the air
- Force Sense - allow Force sensitive users to feel the Force energies around them and you will sense the force in a certain place and whether it is light or dark
- Force Shield - ability to raise a lesser Force Shield or Force Energy Wall
- Force Resonate - allows a person to send a vibrating resonance into an object or area of material
- Farseeing – allows a force user to "see" into the future, past, and present
Leandra will be honing her abilities in Farseeing under the Mentorship of Lykaios.
Roleplaying Thread LinksEdit
Out of CharacterEdit
About the RoleplayerEdit
This character is played by Jennifer, a veteran Roleplayer that got her start in the TalkCity chatrooms in 1999. Jennifer is currently 26 years old. She is a graphic designer and enjoys using her abilities to help with character signatures (when she's not being lazy).
Other Characters PlayedEdit
Wyndham, Jose Greer