Adrona Na DebonvEdit
Adrona was born within Cloud City. Despite her parents apparent wealth, she was not wanted and found herself abandoned as a mere toddler to wander the lower corridors. A young man, Rel Tenonk, found and took pity on young Adrona sharing his food and lodging with her. The pity that he had first had upon finding her tarnished as he used her natural agility and innocent appearance to pick-pocket his customers. She worked hard from a young age to keep Rel happy and in turn her belly filled.
Early on she began to develop amounts of foresight, seeing brief glimpses of what was to come. This gift was also twisted by Rel for his gambling, as it also turned out that Adrona was rather lucky. As the unusual talents Adrona exhibited continued, Rel finally grew slightly frightened and after speaking with a group of friend, uncovered his little luck-charm could very well be a Force-Sensitive. Prompted into a possible reward, the man contacted the Jedi and she began her training.
Rather quiet and reserved, Adrona used to view most people with a long beaten in vein of distrust. However her time with the Jedi has allowed her become more friendly, even to those she doesn't know. She is cheerful and prone to be mischievous, although she still prefers to listen than speak. As she used as a thief before joining the Jedi, she goes out of her way to always be honest. She greatly enjoys simple things and works hard to do what is correct. Others always come first in her mind and she has a humble and gentle spirit.
She dislikes harming life in any way, from animals to people. This stems from several gruesome murders she witnessed within Port Town. With encouragement she would defend others, but would allow harm to come to herself before she hurt someone else.
A clear bouncy ball
Her flute (given to her by her friend, Lilace)
A rock (she uses it to practice her Force Skills)
She knows nothing about her family, except that they had not wanted her and that they had been wealthy. It is not known if she had or has siblings.
[Her last name is not actually her birth one... a trader friend of Rel gave it to her.]
She now considers the Jedi Order to be her family.
Atril Paldua is viewed as her sister.
Training and AbilitiesEdit
My character is in the process of being trained by Master N'yssa Farifax. My character has learned the following Force Skills as of now Link :
- Force Push
- Force Pull
- Force Levitation
- Force Throw
- Force Jump
- Force Speed
- Mind Speak
- Force Sense
- Force Control Pain
- Force Heal
orRoleplaying Thread LinksEdit
- Clouds Descent (Initiation with Zakk Bannon, Jay Shaun and Yallayo) Link
- Curious Minds (Meeting Atril Paldua, Caltin Vanagor and chatting with Yallayo) Link
- Zakk's Promotion Party (Party Jay gave for Zakk) Link
- Creature Comforts (With Yallayo, Keeva Thymes and possible others) Link
- The Greatest Weapon is Patience (Meeting Caldhir Grinewich) Link
- Flamboyant Genius (Meeting Devaren Emalda)Link
- Open Sesame (Playing with Jay) Link
- Seeking the Jedi (Meeting Zane Valen)Link
- Running Parallel (Meeting Tristen Adelais, Ilias Nytrau, Shianni Hord and chatting with Caltin and Yallayo) Link
- Now Comes the Sun Link
- Anyone Home? (Meeting Sen Sensui)
- Restitution (Meeting Ala Quin, Jaden Carrick, Nikole Manson and chatting with Caltin, Jay, Zakk possible others) Link
- Seeking a Home (Meeting Lilice Shrider) Link
- Lunch with Jay (Meeting Muerdar and chatting with several others) Link
- Sun, Warmth and Ice Cream (chatting/learning to play the flute with Lilice) Link
- Reflection and Regiments (Meeting Aeon Kensho) Link
- Leaving it All Behind (Meeting Marcus Andersson) Link
- Yavin VIII-Speeding Onward (Speeder bike trip with Aeon and Jay... XD and a Reel) Link
- His Sister's Life (Going to Coruscant with Caldhir) Link
- Stumbling into an Unknown Future (Meeting Avak Rylo) Link
- Deep in Study (Chatting with Aeon, Lilice and meeting Gaven Brishen and Ronok Vang) Link
Out of CharacterEdit
About the RoleplayerEdit
This humble writer lives within the beautiful country of Thailand. She is graduated and currently devotes most of her time to writing as she in the process of preparing to publish a series of books. Her affections are divided between her shih tzu puppy and her two tabby cats. With ten different rpg sites that she frequents and at times poor internet connection, her posting may at times be slow coming but she does her best.
Other Characters PlayedEdit